Supported Living and Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 plus car allowance/company car
My client has an opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Service Manager to join their existing staff team to work at their established services within Norfolk.
Taking responsibility for supported living and community based projects across Norfolk to ensure that the highest level of support is provided at all times.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Overall responsibility for supported living and community based services across 5+ counties within Norfolk
– Lead and develop a successful staff team
– Recruiting new staff members, where required
– Mentoring existing staff members and monitor the day to day actions of your team
– Devise plans to ensure all the people you support reach their full potential
– Conduct appraisals and training
– Liaise with families, advocates and external agencies
An established and highly reputable care provider providing services to people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and varying other complex needs throughout England.
– Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
– Experienced in care management
– Financially astute
– Exceptionally organised
– Reliable and approachable
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities and/or complex needs would be a distinct advantage
*Immediate interviews are available for the right candidate
**A Full UK Driving License with Full access to a vehicle is essential for this role
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312