- £44000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Service Manager (Social Care)
Salary: £45,000 + car allowance, mobile phone, laptop, mileage and expenses
I am recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to join a well-established and reputable children’s residential home provider. You will be responsible for covering a number of services in Essex and local surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basis salary, competitive car allowance, company mobile phone and laptop, mileage and expenses.
You will be responsible for the operational management of a portfolio of children’s homes across Essex and Kent. Each service has a Registered Manager and Deputy Manager, both of whom would report directly into you.
As Service Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Ensure that all homes meet relevant OFSTED requirements
– Promote a high standard through personal example
– Ensure young people are effectively safeguarded
– Identify areas for improvement within the homes
– Provide effective leadership, guidance and management to all staff members
– Hold regular formal and informal supervisions to help encourage staff development
– MUST have a Social Work Degree or NVQ Level 4 or 5 specific to Children and Young People
– Strong managerial experience working within a children’s residential home
– Good overall knowledge of OFSTED and their regulations
A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role.
*Candidates without relevant experience OR qualifications will NOT be considered*
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us