- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Service Manager to join my client who is based in Sheffield.
My client provides care and support to individuals who have learning disabilities, autism, downs syndrome, mental health and challenging behaviour. Each service use lives in their own home in the community.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment, paid mileage, a supportive company structure and opportunities to progress in the future.
As Service Manager you will be responsible for a team of Care Managers and overseeing a portfolio of care packages across the Sheffield area. Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Ensure the appropriate care and support is being provided to each service user
– Offer support to the Care Managers, Care Coordinators etc.
– Help to promote the service and the business
– Work alongside the Owner of the company and advise them of any changes
– On a satellite basis oversee the management of each care package
– Visit clients in their own home to complete quality checks and assessments
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Experience of working with a similar client group i.e. learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour etc.
– Previously been a Manager within a supported living or residential environment
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Interested? Apply now or send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us