- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to join my client at their residential home located in Derby.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous basic salary, company sick pay, structured bonus scheme allowing up to 20%, contributory company pension scheme, comprehensive induction and competitive holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
This beautiful home supports the elderly and offers nursing care alongside residential.
It is not essential for the successful Manager to hold a valid nursing PIN however it would be advantageous.
As Service Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Adopt responsibility for the service
– Ensure the delivery of personalised care to each resident
– Make sure that the home promotes a safe environment for both staff and residents
– Oversee the allocation of shifts ensuring that the rota is appropriately staffed
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum, a valid nursing PIN would be an advantage
– Background of working within an elderly residential care at a management level, for at least 2 years
– In depth understanding of dementia and working practice of supporting this client group
– Excellent communication skills
A Full UK driving license is ESSENTIAL for this position
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us