- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to take responsibility for a cluster of supported living services within the Stoke-on-Trent area.
These services support people with learning disabilities and other associated needs.
You will be joining a reputable company who operate nationwide and are constantly looking to expand their portfolio of services.
As Service Manager, you will be supported by a Team Leader which is based within each service. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– General daily running of the services
– Liaising with external authorities and professionals
– Working alongside senior management to help reduce the cost of agency spend
– Ensure that service user is receiving the appropriate level of care and support
I am keen to speak with candidates who are currently working within a similar environment, either at a Team Leader or management level.
It is essential that you have a background of working with people who have learning disabilities.
– Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social with the willingness to work towards NVQ Level 4 (if not already held)
– Confident when managing multiple staff teams
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL to be considered for this post
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible. Immediate interviews are available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us