Experienced Service Manager needed for a new Supported Living service. Salary up to £32K. The successful candidate will be joining a reputable organisation that provides care and support to people in their own homes. They have acquired a small supported living service based in London Colney and have outreach clients within the surrounding areas. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Manager to put their own stamp on a new service and see it grow with their expertise.
Your role as the Service Manager will be to;
- Grow the Supported Living service and outreach support
- Recruit, mentor and lead staff
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to the staff team
- Formulate policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the residential care, services and activities
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation
To be considered for the role of Service Manager, you will need;
- A NVQ 4 or QCF 5 in Leadership & Management
- Experience of working with adults in a supported living environment
- Managerial / leadership experience within a similar service
For more information, please contact Claire on 0121 362 3219, or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.