We’re looking for a Service Manager for a Supported Living service based in Moseley. Salary up to £26K. The successful candidate will be joining a reputable organisation that provides care and support to people with learning disabilities and autism. You’ll be supported by a Registered Manager who will be on hand when needed.
They are a dynamic organisation who are passionate about supporting vulnerable adults within residential and supported living services. they strive to exceed quality and aim for outstanding Care and Support.
Their Supported Living service in Moseley supports up to 7 adults with mental health, learning disabilities and/or dual diagnosis. In the surrounding area there are also 6 small, shared services that the Service Manager will oversee. As the Service Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of these services and the management of the staff team.
Your role as the Service Manager will be to;
- Recruit, mentor and lead staff.
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to the staff team.
- Formulate policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the services and activities.
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Ensure the clients are receiving the best support.
To be considered for the role of Service Manager, you will need;
- Minimum level 3 Health & Social Care, with the willingness to complete the QCF 5 in Leadership & Management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of working with learning disabilities and mental health.
- Experience of staff management and leadership within a supported living experience.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.