- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for a Service Manager in Stevenage who will oversee the operations of supported living and community outreach services in the area. You’ll support your teams to manage services for adults with a range of disabilities and complex support needs in their own home and community with a personalised approach to delivering meaningful outcomes for people.
The Service Manager Role
- Managing and supporting a dispersed staff team, of 6 team leaders, support workers and administration staff. Your services will be across Hertfordshire and Middlesex and will consist of supported living services, Community Activities an outreach services.
- Working with and supporting disabled people.
- Effective budget management
- Delivering personalised services
- Ensuring that services have continuous improvement and that staff are constantly motivated and inspired.
- This role will suit an experienced registered manager looking to take on a wider range of services; to take responsibility for driving positive change, whilst developing a wider repertoire of skills and experiences within social care management.
- We are looking for an experienced Social Care Manager who can demonstrate an excellent ability to lead and develop staff teams.
- You must be a driver with own vehicle as you will be a visible presence in your services.
- You’ll have experience in supporting adults with disabilities; Learning disabilities or Physical disabilities.
- You’ll demonstrate strong customer service skills and a track record of maintaining high standards across a department.
- This role will suit an experienced registered manager looking to take on a wider range of services.
Interested? To apply for the Service Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks for consideration
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us