One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently recruiting for a ServiceNow Specialist, responsible for developing, configuring and supporting solutions in ServiceNow and improving workflow management across the business.
Offering an attractive salary of £45,000 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Please note: This is a permanent full-time role. You would work from home or the office, or a combination of the two, as part of the company’s Flexible by Choice policy.
As a ServiceNow certified system administrator you would be tasked with the following…
– Creating, troubleshooting and configuring ServiceNow workflows, permissions, portal, and working with all current out-of-the-box features well as future releases
– Capturing requirements and translating into solution designs
– Identifying process inefficiencies, proposing innovative solutions and designing and developing new functionality
– Expediting delivery of agreed solutions, and contributing to the increased adoption, growth and importance of ServiceNow across the business as a key subject matter expert
– Designing ServiceNow workflows to automate volume-based service repeatable tasks
You must have relevant experience working as a ServiceNow subject matter expert, with a thorough understanding of cloud computing technologies. You’ll require the skills with the following…
– HTML, CSS
– Azure Logic Apps, DevOps
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Strong communication skills, able to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically in writing and verbally
– Planning and organisation skills, able to manage multiple deadline simultaneously
– Resilience and ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment
Salary up to £45,000. You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this ServiceNow Specialist role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.