- TBC - TBC per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
SharePoint implemenation and support consultant required for our Aberdeen based client.
The SharePoint implementation and support analyst will work with the customer to develop and maintain an implementation plan & schedule, identifying risks and roadblocks that need to be addressed.
The role will combine interaction with Business Analysts Project, Managers Delivery, Managers and others to ensure applications are implemented and provide tier two support within the business.
Responsibilities with include but not be limited too:
- With the customer, develop and maintain an implementation plan and schedule for solution deployment
- Identify and address potential risks or roadblocks that may impact implementations
- Provide labour estimates and schedule input for assigned work
- Provide weekly updates of progress in the format determined by the principal implementation specialist
- Executes implementation plan and ensure interface with other required technical resources
- Assists to define documentation and education materials in support of the solution
- Ensures customers have appropriate education to apply the solution to the business activities
- Responsible for delivery tier two support as required for solutions and applications
- Participates in the development and maintenance of the solution documentation
- Participates in the development of standards (formats, content and quality) for the group
- Maintains/contributes to solution knowledge base, assists to ensure content is relevant
- Assists to test and verify technical solutions and environments
- Engages with the Business Analyst and others to understand requirements and functionality changes and creates System Modification Requests (SMR’s) for bugs or business requirements and escalates to the Principal Implementation and Support Specialist
- Ensures appropriate standards of documentation are created and/or reviewed
- Ensures customer buy in of change plan and schedule
Additional experience required:
- Experience of implementing or supporting computer technology (SharePoint)
- Experience with: Microsoft SharePoint, Convero/IEBMS, Oracle Databases, Data Migration and Cleansing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop, schedule and execute a solution deployment plan
- Desire to be subject matter expert and provide tier two support to the business
Core Skills Summary – SharePoint Support, SharePoint Implementation, Risk Management, Presenting, Customer Focus,