- £17000 - £18872 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Experienced Shift leader / Senior Support Worker required for a Residential Home near Hereford. My client supports adults with learning disabilities, with an emphasis on high quality, person centred services and employee welfare. Support Worker’s assist people with their daily living, including personal care, assistance with meals, accessing community facilities and social activities.
As a Shift Leader / Senior Support Worker you’ll be working within a Residential home environment and be responsible for;
- To lead and manage a team of support workers, ensuring that the shift runs smoothly and effectively
- To ensure a high standard of personal care for each service user is provided
- Follow all company policies and procedures and ensure that all support staff do the same
- Act as a first line manager to act in response to any adult protection issues and act in response to any crisis management issues
- Identify individual team members and their own professional development need, record the and arrange access to upskilling or a suitable development programme
- Attend staff meetings and seminars and supervision meetings
- To work on a rota basis and take part in a sleep-in rota
- You’ll be an experienced Senior Support Worker or Shift Leader
- You’ll have worked with clients with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour previously
- Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
Interested? To be considered for the Shift Leader / Senior Support Worker please click apply to send your CV to Laura at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us