We’re currently looking to recruit a talented Shop Designer for our client, the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer. You would play a key role leading the company’s extensive new shop opening and refit programme across the UK.
If you can demonstrate interior and architectural design experience, ideally in retail or hospitality, creating design solutions for a range of projects, types and sizes, then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to hear from you.
Please note: This is a permanent role, location flexible therefore applications from across the UK are welcome.
The role will suit a designer with a strong brand mindset, skilled in the execution of store designs that are relevant and that elevate and project a brand. You will be tasked with…
– Developing unique design solutions in response to a brand design direction
– In partnership with the Design Manager owning the design of each project from concept to design development
– Producing block plans and detailed drawings for each project.
– Preparing drawings packs for submission for all relevant statutory approvals.
– Prioritising your work in order to execute multiple projects at one time, including the management of the production of design documents and working with external consultants
The ideal candidates for the role must be able to demonstrate a creative and positive outlook, along with a winning attitude to problem solving. Interior and architectural design experience, ideally in retail or hospitality, would be preferred, and you will be able to demonstrate an innovative approach to creating solutions for a range of projects, types and sizes.
In addition you must have…
– A thorough understanding of architectural drawings, details and specifications
– Degree or diploma in a design discipline from a recognized educational institution
– Proficiency in 2D AUTOCAD, ideally knowledge of other drafting tools such as BIM (Revit) as well
– Good communication skills, able to liaise with colleagues, external consultants, authorities, contractors and suppliers.
A salary of circa £30,000 is on offer for the Shop Designer position.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– Generous employee discount
– Pension scheme and free life assurance
– Private medical and permanent health insurance
– Management bonus scheme, plus much more
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Shop Designer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.