- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
As a result of recent expansion, a highly successful housebuilder seeks to recruit a Site Manager to manage a new build residential development in Leicester.
- Your role as a Site Manager sees you overseeing the build of a housing development from set-up to customer handover
- You will manage a construction team to deliver work on time and on budget and will report directly to a Contracts Manager
- You will monitor quality control procedures, and work with the sales team, attend building inspections and approve costs
- You will manage a 100 unit site which includes 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes and apartments with some social housing
The successful candidate will have experience in a Site Manager role from within the Housebuilding sector looking to build quality homes and grow their career within an expanding company.
You will have a CSCS/SMSTS qualification and experience working for a residential developer managing private housebuilding projects.
An established privately owned quality housebuilder with a good reputation who produce 410 units a year with 650 employees. Their housing developments include 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom properties located across the East Midlands region.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below or contact Adam Shaw on 0121 362 2336