- £37000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
As a result of a recent increase in workload, a highly successful building and demolition contractor seeks to recruit a Site Manager on a 6 month temp to perm contract to manage a refurbishment project in Rhyl,North Wales
Your role as a Site Manager sees you overseeing the refurbishment of an existing swimming pool and theatre.
- You will manage a construction team to deliver work on time and on budget and will report directly to the Contracts Manager
- You will monitor quality control procedures, and attend building inspections and approve costs as well as being responsible for Health and Safety on site.
- You will manage the full refurbishment project which includes a new floor,ceiling and floor refurb.
The successful candidate will have experience in a Site Manager role from within the refurbishment commercial building sector looking to grow their career within an expanding company.
You will have a CSCS/SMSTS qualification and experience working for a construction or building company managing refurbishment projects.
An established demolition and groundwork business established over 16 years ago.
Their refurbishment,building and demolition projects are located across North Wales and the surrounding areas. As a business they specialise in the removal of asbestos and the recycling of construction waste along with demolition and other general building projects .
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below or contact Adam Shaw on 0121 362 2336