- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions, is recruiting for an experienced site based Project Manager based to begin with in Lille, France
As an experienced Site Project Manager you will report to the Senior Project Manager and your primary function will be managing the installation of a project to a new purposed based Warehouse. You will be managing the installation of automated racking systems into the new build. You will be supporting the installation of projects through supervision, management and auditing of sub contract installation labour on Clients premises throughout the UK and Europe. You may be residential at Lille for a minimum of 6 months, thereafter be based in the UK and covering various projects throught the UK and at times Europe.
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Project Manager to be part of a company leading the way in Storage Solutions this is a permanent role, hence, offering great stability, support and career prospects,
Additionally you will receive:
- Basic Salary £35,000
Company Car, Phone, lap top etc
33 Days holiday including all statutory days
As an experienced Installation Site Project Manager on a day to day basis you will be:
- Managing the installation team on site including managing of all sub-contractor labour
- Manage large scale installations on site multiple orders in excess of £100 K
- You will be conducting site audits and controlling/monitoring of onsite costs
- Responsible for the Management of all Site Health and Safety including RAMS
- Assist in managing the installation programme to conformity and commercial issues.
As a successful Installation Site Project Manager you must have had previous worked in a similar role and ideally you will have worked within the Storage Solutions sector and have a strong construction/ site background.
Additionally you will:
- Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards at all times.
- Demonstrate that you can communicate effectively at all levels, being able to work to and achieve tight deadlines and having excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work as some travel and overnight stays will be required, along with ability to work on your own initiative
- Ideally you will have IOSH or NEBOSH, SMSTS, and a CSCS card, an understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
- Have a full driving licence.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.