- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Due to continued growth my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions, is recruiting for an experienced site based Project Manager to oversee the installation of Pallet Racking and Shelving system into a site in the North France, this Project will be until September and then the role will continue in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site based Project Manager to be part of a company leading the way in Storage Solutions…….. this is a permanent role therefore offering great stability, support and career prospects,
And in addition to the above as an Experience Project Site Manager within the Pallet Racking/Storage Industry you will receive:
- Basic Salary £35,000
- 33 Days holiday including all statutory days
- Company Car, Phone, lap top
- Life Assurance and Company Pension
- As an experienced Site Project Manager you will report to the Senior Project Manager and your primary function will be managing the installation of Pallet Racking systems into a new purpose built Warehouse.
- You will be supporting the installation of projects through supervision, management and auditing of sub contract installation labour on Clients premises.
- You may be residential at Lille for a minimum of 6 months, thereafter you will be based in the UK and covering various projects throughout the UK and at times Europe.
- You will hold full accountability as Project Manager , and be tasked to deliver the project both on time and budget, Project Values on multiple sites in excess of £100 K
- You will be conducting site audits and controlling/monitoring of onsite costs
- Responsible for the Management of all Site Health and Safety including RAMS
- Assist in managing the installation programme to conformity and commercial issues.
- As a successful Installation Site Project Manager you must have had previous worked in a similar role and ideally you will have worked within the Storage Solutions sector and have a strong construction/ site background.
- It is essential that you possess Construction and Site qualifications including:
IOSH or NEBOSH, SMSTS, and a CSCS card, an understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
- Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards at all times.
- Demonstrate that you can communicate effectively at all levels, being able to work to and achieve tight deadlines and having excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work as some travel and overnight stays will be required, along with ability to work on your own initiative
Have a full UK driving licence.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.