We are currently recruiting for a Social Care Resourcer to join a well-established complex care provider in the Nottingham area. Salary dependent on experience but from £17K – £20K.
The role will largely revolve around building and maintaining a pool of new candidates ready to go out on temp assignments within the social care industry.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is seeking to progress in their career as there will be excellent development opportunities.
As a Resourcer you will:
- Take an active role in the interview and selection process including, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and selecting candidates
- Manage the vetting and compliance process, including DBS applications and reference chasing
- Take a lead on advertising, and various campaigns to entice candidates to various roles
To be considered for the Resourcer role you will:
- Either have social care knowledge and experience within an administration role or experience as a Resourcer within a different sector
- Be motivated and organised with ability to work on your own initiative
- Have excellent communication skills
For more information please contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.