- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South West London
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Social Care Recruitment Consultant
Healthcare Recruitment Company
Salary: £24,000 + excellent Commission structure
Location: South West London
We are looking for an experienced Social Care Recruitment Consultant to join an established care company who are setting a new desk providing social care professionals into private residential, hospitals and nursing home sectors.
You will be responsible for locum, contract and permanent social care professionals within a certain geographical area in London.
The main duties of this role include;
- Sourcing and vetting and interviewing suitable candidates
- Ensuring all candidates are compliant to work
- Developing relationships with clients and securing suitable vacancies for your available candidates
- Responding to direct requirements from your clients
- Marketing, advertising and business development
- Taking responsibility for administration and payroll
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in:
- Growing and developing a business
- Full understanding of the social care sector
- Building and maintaining effective client and customer relationships
- Working within current legislation, corporate policies and procedures
You will be a very lively, active individual who will enjoy working in a fast paced target driven environment. Experience within healthcare recruitment would be advantageous, but is not essential. If you are nurse qualified or an experienced manager within a social care setting then we would also consider your application.
An established multi-sited social care provider with branches based throughout the region. They specialise in the social care sector and have a proven track record of success. They also offer fantastic training and promotional opportunities for the right candidate.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click on the “apply” or “submit” button
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us