- £22000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Training Officer (Social Care)
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Training Officer to join an established home care provider in North London. This role will be based at their Head Office, on a permanent, full time basis.
My client is a leading provider of Care, Nursing & Training Services. Training services portfolio includes courses in Health & Social Care, Functional Skills and Assessor/Verifier programmes. These range from CQC (Care Quality Commission) mandatory courses (Common Induction Standards – Care Certificate, Manual Handling, Medication, Dementia, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding, Care Refresher, etc) to Apprenticeships/QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care (level 2, 3 and 5).
As Training Officer there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
• To support an agreed group of learners to achieve the training learning outcomes through action planning, assessment feedback and portfolio building.
• To deliver the Apprenticeship/QCF Diploma programmes to the agreed schedule and maintain high quality standards at all times, adhering to service and awarding body quality assurance procedures.
• To negotiate an action plan for the completion of the apprenticeship/QCF Diploma programmes with the learners.
• To carry out work based assessments in accordance with the programme schedule in order to ensure achievement within the agreed period (this may include evening and weekend sessions as necessary).
• To carryout learner assessments in line with the agreed processes in accordance with service and awarding bodies policies on Equal Opportunities and Quality Assurance.
• To manage all learner work and ensure learner filing and storage processes are followed.
To be considered for this role, you should have a demonstrable track record in delivery of Health & Social Care Apprenticeships/NVQ/QCF Diploma and CQC mandatory programmes.
You will possess a warm, mature, good interpersonal skills, and good verbal and written communication skills.
Essentially you will possess occupational competence within health & social care environment and desirable to have D32/D33, A1 or new TAQA qualification.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and send a copy of your CV, alternatively please call Kelly on 0121 362 2315
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us