One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit a highly skilled Social Media Manager, someone with a passion for online marketing and experience developing and managing social media strategy.
Offering a salary of £32,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Please note, this is a home-based role however occasional visits to the company’s Sheffield office will be required.
As Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing the firm’s social media strategy, enthusing and engaging the business on the potential of social media and reporting on social media performance.
Working closely with the firm’s Marketing, Business Development and Communications teams, you will be the first point of contact for any social media related queries. You will work with senior management to ensure social media is integrated into the cultural fabric. As well as defining the social media strategy and advising on best practice, you will work with legal teams and marketing teams to ensure that content on social media channels is on brand and as effective as possible. You will also develop creative ideas and concepts for social media marketing campaigns.
You will need to take a keen interest in emerging trends in social media and advise the firm on adoption of any new channels or techniques.
– Experience developing, implementing and managing social media strategy in previous roles
– Able to demonstrate ROI of social media activity, with experience using monitoring tools
– In depth professional knowledge of platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
– Excellent written communication skills, detail oriented with a good eye for inaccuracies and inconsistencies
– Comfortable engaging with senior individuals, delivering training, plus managing junior colleagues
Salary: £32,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Social Media Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.