- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Young Adults Residential Service
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
I currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Social Worker to join my client at their residential service for young people based in Norfolk. This is a Full Time (40 hours per week), Permanent position.
Along with an excellent basic salary for this role, the successful candidate will also be entitled to 25 days holiday, death in service, pension contribution and much more.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– To be responsible for receiving own regular clinical and service related supervision in accordance with good practice guidelines
– To ensure that hospital policies and guidelines are adhered to at all times
– To ensure that the views and opinions of the young people, parents/carers and referrers to the service are actively sought and used to support partnership in the planning and delivery of patient centred care
– To be responsible for self-development through professional and managerial appraisal systems
– To be responsible for areas of Clinical Governance relating to LAC, Safeguarding and social work
– To work with patients from admission to discharge
– To provide up-to-date, professional statutory knowledge and information regarding all areas of social work practice
– To be responsible for all recommendations and liaison regarding Looked After Children (LAC)
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you can really make a difference. Candidates will need to have the following:
– CAMHS experience
– Recent experience of working in a Children Service or Adult Service team
– Registered with the HPCP professional body
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience since qualifying
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities and/or mental health
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Excellent inter-personal skills and a high degree of resilience and self –awareness
– Accurate and timely record keeping and report writing
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us