- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Microsoft Sharepoint and or Dynamics implementation and Support consultant required to join my client, an organisation who have been established for over 90 years and were the first of their type anywhere in the world.
The role is to implement Microsoft Sharepoint and Dynamics and provide subsequent analysis and application support. The role is expected to broaden over the first 12 Months and will progress to include Agresso implementation and support. (Training can be given for this aspect of the role)
The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting a large IT estate as an Application Support Analysst and a demonstrable understanding of Customer skills and operational reporting to maintain SLA s and KPI’s
Role to include but not limited too:
- Identifying and defining business requirements for systems development/enhancement, establishing and validating real business needs.
- Determining and documenting the necessary applications changes to meet the business requirements identified.
- Liaising with third-party applications vendors/providers to ensure applications developments/releases incorporate requested changes.
- Conducting testing of developments/releases, logging the results and managing any bugs to resolution. Where necessary designing and implementing new test cases for specific issues/requirements.
- Planning and supporting applications implementations, ensuring any risks to business operation are minimised.
- Providing on-going maintenance, support and management of ‘live’ applications environments, specifically managing the operation of the bug/known issue reporting process.
- Working with support personnel and key business stakeholders to identify areas where systems are not being utilised to their full potential as a result of issues and taking appropriate action to prioritise resolutions.
The initial stage of this role will be to deliver the implementation of Agresso HR and Finance modules from planning through to delivery including both the OAT and the UAT aspects of implementation.
Latterly it is expected that this consultant will have the opportunity to deliver the implementation and Support of Sharepoint. from a BAU point of view the consultant will be responsible for the successful candidate will maintain, configure, administer and install the COTS Applications required by the business as well as oversee the diagnostics and fault resolution of application related incidents. You will also develop software configuration standards, monitor capacity and utilization of applications, drive fault isolation and troubleshooting on the supported systems.
Would suit candidates with experience of Agresso application implementation and support and would suit analysts and consultants with-in commutable distance of Watford.