We’re looking for a highly skilled and creative Software Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of writing clean, testable and maintainable code using Microsoft .NET technologies as part of an autonomous, cross-functional, agile focused team.
You would be joining a specialist mortgage lender who take a more human approach to underwriting, committed to ongoing improvement with a product offering that is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of borrowers.
– Provide internal development and support for all internally developed systems, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing customers regarding internal systems use
– Engage in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues with applications
– Ensure that the development standards are adhered to and provide input in to how they can be improved
– Ensure that all code is source controlled and is updated to remove any vulnerabilities that are identified
– Working with other Developers, Business Analysts and Testers to ensure that all code is free from bugs and fits the customers need
The ideal candidate for this Software Developer role will have relevant experience of writing clean, testable and maintainable code using .NET technologies.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess skills with the following technologies:
– T-SQL, Azure SQL Server/MS SQL Server, Entity Framework
– WebAPI / REST / WCF
– Relational Database Design / Web Security
– Object Orientated design principles and modern coding Patterns
– Azure Dev Ops / Team Foundation Services / GIT / TFVC
– Continuous Integration / Code Analysis Tools
– Attractive salary depending on experience
– Benefits: You’ll receive private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme, discounted gym membership, fantastic career development opportunities plus much more with the role.
Think that this Software Developer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.