Role: Software Developer – PHP, Linux, SQL
Salary : £40,000 – £45,000 + Employee Benefits
Skills: PHP, Linux, SQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ , Gearman, AWS, Git
I am recruiting for an experienced Software Developer for one of my highly reputable Brighton based clients. Not only is this a culture to work in pyou will also have the opportunity to progress and collaborate with a highly talented team.
We are looking for experienced developers to join an expanding team and help deliver a software roadmap of highly-scalable services.
This role will involve mostly in PHP but also other tools will be used for the right job. The wider tech stack includes: MS SQL Server, Elasticsearch, Redis, Linux, RabbitMQ and Gearman. You will also make use of a large number of AWS services (EC2, DynamoDB, SNS, CloudFormation, to name a few), use Git + GitHub for source control ,the future roadmap includes Docker and Kubernetes – Although experience of this is not essential.
- Have at least 3+ years software development experience.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and experience in several areas of our stack.
- Enjoy and have experience building and managing cloud-based infrastructure.
- Have a DevOps mindset, particularly around automation and infrastructure-as-code.
- Are comfortable on the Linux command-line and hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.
- Have the initiative and drive to research, learn and promote new technologies and best practises; and are able to apply these to projects and business needs.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork and collaboration.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us