- £30000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
The Ideal Candidate:
Ideally you will be an enthusiastic C#/.Net Developer who is keen to become part of an exciting team. As a key member of the Development team, you will be directly involved with several projects so it is important you are a competent Developer with strong technical ability. Being hands-on and passionate about technology is a great advantage.
2+ years’ commercial experience of the following:
- NET MVC
- SOAP Web Services
- Database development with SQL Server 2005/2008
- Responsibility of the monitoring, management, amendment and updating of those applications to ensure that they meet the needs of the user group – whether internal applications or those developed for specific clients.
- Effective liaising with user groups (internal and client-based) to identify requirements and ensure that developments meet those specific needs.
- Designing, development and implementations of front/back end software. Proven capability at all stages of the full software development cycle.
An established and reputable company based at an attractive purpose-site in Bedfordshire that prides itself on consistently introducing and developing new services and technology to support numerous major clients, having received several awards and accreditations it is genuinely valued but its clients and employees alike. The IT team is a key part of the successful running of this committed company and training and progression opportunities are provided to every staff member as and when is required.
FYI: This role will suit anyone who is already in the position of a C# Developer, .Net Senior Developer, Analyst Programmer, Software Engineer, Programmer, Graduate Developer.
Please note; this is an urgent requirement and we are interested in speaking with quality individuals. Interviews can commence as early as this week and I can be contacted on 0121 362 2345 for further details.