Role: Software Development Manager – DevOps Cloud
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000
Skills: Development team management, DevOps cloud, Azure/AWS/GCP
Due to continued expansion and success we have a fantastic opportunity live for a Software Development Manager to join a well-established software house based in Bury.
You will be responsible for introducing, extending and continually improving usage of advanced DevOps tools and processes across software development functions including introducing automated testing, build management, release management within, Azure/AWS/GCP cloud environments. You will be responsible for managing a good size development team consisting of both front-end and back-end developers.
You will need a strong base of technical skills, and experience of latest technology and tools as well as experience within an ERP environment and most importantly a hunger to learn and to develop your team’s capability and be a mentor for junior staff.
- DevOps cloud / AWS/Azure/GCP / SaaS / Web technologies and tools
- Implementing Software development and quality improvement processes/procedures
- Experience of leading both front-end and back-end teams
- Deploying and incorporating Automated testing (unit and functional)
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies for effective delivery performance
- Knowledge and experience of ERP systems
- SAP Programming techniques / Test driven development
- Web Development and eCommerce technologies
- Terraform/ Kubernetes/ Docker
- Implementation of Code quality improvement initiatives, reducing technical debt within software products
- Testing tools / Build and deployment automation tools
If you’ve got what it takes and are looking to make your mark in a progressive organisation, then send us your CV!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £55,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us