Job Title: Software Project Manager – SDLC, Jira, Agile
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000
Benefits: Pension, Flexible working, Gym, Mobile, Loyalty Scheme
A highly innovative, vibrant software house based in Bury, Greater Manchester are looking to recruit a Software Project Manager with solid experience in the delivery of Software Implementation. You will be joining an evolving software house who are growing at a very fast pace.
This role demands a confident self-starter, willing to go the extra mile. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects; both internally and externally (for clients). You will have solid experience of Software Implementation with a strong understanding of the full SDLC and Project Management background.
- Commercial experience in a Mid – Senior level Software Project Management role.
- Software development project management background is essential – ideally a software house
- Software project specialist
- Client facing professional individual
- Agile methodology expert
- Solid experience of working on various software delivery projects
- Tenacious attitude always willing to resolve and deliver
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies and has experience of implementing project processes is essential
- Jira / Confluence
- Pension Scheme
- Monday – Friday working week – Flexi time with core hours. (core hours are 10:00-16:00)
- Fully expensed mobile phone
- 20 Days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Death in Service cover at 2 x Basic Salary.
- Gym subscription contribution after 12 months – the contribution increases with service.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company loyalty scheme which rewards 5,10,15, 20 year service.
***Please note you must have a solid background working as a Software Project Manager commercially to be shortlisted for this role. ***
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us