Want to work for one of the UK’s leading IoT companies? Are you passionate about IoT, software, firmware, and innovation?
We are looking to recruit a Software Development Team Lead. This is a full-time position based at the head office in Leicester and some remote working is also offered. You will be responsible for leading the application software, firmware, and data analytics functionalities. You must come from a software development or technical testing background to be considered for this role.
As the Software Development Team Lead you will be managing a team of developers, testers and business analysts in designing, developing, and maintaining smart IoT devices software platforms, portal, and associated services. You will take part in recruitment of new staff and help with the growth of the business.
- Work alone and collaborate with your team in designing “best in class” software deliverables.
- Hiring new team members with the right set of skills and personality fit for the team.
- Document requirements provide support and plan out.
- Develop scripts and test tools to support your work.
- Work with other teams to solve problems in both a planned and “ad-hoc” manner.
- Work in collaboration with external vendors, to integrate their services, and with customers, to get our products to market.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders and ensure they are informed on roadblocks or limitations.
- Own quality, and reliability whilst ensuring the team creates great user experiences.
- Take pride in you and the teams work, ensuring they are delivered on time and to specification.
- Communicate clearly with a multidisciplinary team.
- Professional Software or Test development experience in any technology stack.
- Background in hardware and software or test
- Solid problem-solving aptitude; use and encourage creative thinking skills.
- Experience in product planning (business cases) and lifecycle management.
- People leadership and team management experience – leading high performing teams to deliver consistent results, ideally in an Agile environment/framework.
- Excellent communicator – able to communicate successfully both with business stakeholders as well as developers, to identify and understand business requirements and translate them into well-specified requirements.
- AWS platform development experience is essential.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us