Role: Software Team Manager (No coding required)
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Skills: Software Team Management, Manage teams of Developers, Testers, Business Analysts
A highly reputable software house based in Tamworth are recruiting, we are looking for an experienced Software Team Manager to join a fantastic software team. The Software Development Team Manager will manage one multi-disciplinary team this team is built up of Business Analysts, Developers and Testers.
This role is focused on people- and project- management; the role does not require technical/coding skills but does require experience of software engineering patterns and practices. You will manage, motivate, and develop individuals into a highly performing team by ensuring the team has the skills and behaviours to achieve its goals; you will develop performance and talent by ensuring team members are equipped to achieve success within their roles.
- People management, including recruitment, induction 1-to-1s, appraisals, personal development reviews, performance management, approving timesheets, leave requests, absence management. Identify skills and training needs. Getting the most out of individuals, mold them into a highly performing team.
- Project/resource management. Delivery projects to meet budgets and deadlines. Ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Management reporting, including team metrics/KPIs such as SLA compliance and lead time.
- Solid understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Experience with either Jira or Confluence
- Proven experience successfully managing software development teams and projects
- Familiarity with both waterfall and lean (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us