Job Title: Software Test Lead
Location: Birmingham – Remote working initially then a mix of home and office
Benefits: 10% Bonus Pension, Healthcare, Flexi-benefits
This is a great opportunity to manage a small, fluid testing team or six people covering the development of a variety of industry leading software products and services.
Taking responsibility for leading the test team you will create and maintain a variety of automated test assets for cutting edge web and mobile apps
The role will be 100% home based until next year when it will change to a mix of office and home base.
We are looking for someone great stakeholder and team management skills that loves to get the best our of people and relishes hands on testing.
You will work on enhancing and supporting both the business and technical teams in the delivery of new products, web sites, applications, and API’s.
This is a hands-on testing role as well as leading a team so you will be involved in leading and taking part in multiple projects within their Agile development environment.
Key Experience Required
We are looking for a lead tester with experience in both manual and automates testing within an Agile setting.
We would expect experience in the following areas:
- Experience working within an Application Lifecycle Management toolset such as Jira, DevOps
- Familiar with Gherkin/Cucumber syntax when creating tests.
- Ability to explore Rest APIs with tools like Postman, SoapUI etc.
- Familiar with Automation Tools / Frameworks such as Appium and Selenium.
- Experience in writing/enhancing automated checks for mobile and web applications.
- Understanding of NoSQL database technologies such as MongoDB or DynamoDB
- experience of cloud services like Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure and Kubernetes.
This is a great opportunity to really put your personality into a role where you will get to help shape and lead their development and testing strategy as well as a number of industry leading product innovations.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us