- £85000 - £90000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Location: Middlesex, UK
Salary: £85,000 to £90,000 p/a
Pension: Holiday, Pension, Bonus
A highly regarded FTSE 100 company is seeking a competent Solutions Architect to join and strengthen its prestigious Information Technology Services department at their renowned site in Middlesex.
Are you an experienced Solutions Architect with an in depth understanding of Agile? Have you worked on complex Development Projects? Are you excited by the prospect of working a fast-paced environment? If yes, why not apply to become a part of one of the UKs most sought-after companies and winner of several major Excellence Awards?
- Excellent salary
- Generous annual bonus (dependent upon individual performance)
- Desirable and convenient location
- 25 days’ annual holiday, increasing annually by 1 day (+ bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Private dental
- 9% contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Numerous rewarding incentives
- Key input and involvement in major international IT projects
- Stakeholder/Client/Third Party management
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Professional Immunity
- Fantastic offices, must be seen to be believed!
- Working closely with architects, technical leads and software delivery teams to ensure the needs of the business are addressed
- Supporting teams in defining an appropriate solution to deliver a products/propositions
- Providing specific expertise/support around key requirements areas such as security, performance, scalability, availability and resilience
- Responsibility to align solution architectures with the prevailing technical strategy
- Hands on, demonstrable, experience of implementing solutions architectures that deliver Customer Identity Management systems.
- Hands on, demonstrable experience of defining and delivering architectural solutions that support very high numbers of peak concurrent users, that are highly available, and highly resilient in the face of dependent component failures.
- Commercial hands on experience of working extensively in the Agile environment (KanBan, Scrum, S)
- Experience with OTT/VOD (highly desirable)
- Other general experience of delivering systems architecture within the Media or Telecom industries.
- Experience of working successfully on Development Projects
- One of the key products will focus on Customer Identity Management, so experience with this is highly desirable
- Creating and delivering innovative end-to-end solution designs for products that meet the requirements of the sponsor while maintaining the overall integrity of the Technology systems estate
- Supporting the individual product streams in the maintenance and construction of their system roadmaps
- Stakeholder management experience
This is a senior level requirement at a highly established company, please ensure you are available to attend interview and have permanent right to reside in the UK.
Please call me on 0121 326 2345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us