- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Specification Sales Manager
£40k to £50k basic + benefits
This well established manufacturer of bathroom furniture seek an experienced and motivated Specification Sales Manager to sell their comprehensive mid and upmarket range of bathroom furniture into residential architects and specifiers throughout the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to go further- being the pioneer for this division with high possibility to manage a team and a dedicated London showroom in the near future. A proven performer in this role will advance quickly into more senior roles and responsibilities.
The Specification Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing and converting business opportunities with residential architect specifiers
- Achieving specification of company products
- Establishing the product brand
- Generating about £0.5-0.75m million business in the first year and about £1-1.5 million business in the 2nd year as a cautious target.
- Reporting back to Head office on product trends and demands.
- Building a team of sales people and establishing a showroom presence in London.
The Specification Sales Manager that has had previous experience of selling into residential architect specifiers will be assessed in preference to those that have none, although all applications will be considered. In addition you will be:
- Possess Leadership Qualities
- Highly systemised
- Consultative in sales approach
- Able to commute into London
Our client have been established since 2002 and are well established in the bathroom furniture industry. They see this appointment as a natural progression and want someone to join who can develop and significantly grow the business.
If you feel you have the experience, skills and ambitions required by this supportive organisation then please send your CV to the link below.