- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: SQL Developer
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 p/a (Excellent Share Scheme, Healthcare, Pension)
The UK headquarters of a market-leading international group of companies is urgently seeking a skilled SQL Developer who has a strong technical and communicative ability to join and strengthen its innovative IT team based in Bristol.
Are you keen to utilise your existing SQL skills in a multi-award winning company? Are you a passionate Developer who has an in-depth understanding of SQL? Do you have around three years’ proven experience? Why not become part of a prestigious organisation that has grown rapidly worldwide in the past decade?
- Excellent salary
- 12% profitable company share scheme
- 5% pension
- 20 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- 1 week extra pay for Christmas (can be substituted for annual leave)
- Key input and involvement in database projects with major clients
- Ongoing technical training offered (courses paid for)
- Sponsorship for further education
- Working closely with Senior Directors and Group CTO
- Excellent and genuine career progression
The Role Requirements:
- 3+ years’ SQL experience (procedures, functions, applications)
- Experience of Database Administration
- Experience of working with SQL 2008/2012
- Ability to contribute to group IT plans and ensure effective implementation of those plans
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills, Ie. the ability to ask questions and offer solutions
This role is suited to SQL developers who have an advanced understanding of SQL Servers – a good balance of technical skills and diligence is essential.
Please note; this is an immediate opportunity and interviews can start as early as next week, please apply only if you are serious about the role and can commit to attending interviews. Feel free to get in touch with me to further details.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us