- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: SQL Server DBA/ Developer
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 plus excellent benefits
An innovative and thriving business is looking to recruit an expert SQL Server DBA/ Developer to be based in a superb location, at London Bridge. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where integrity and staff retention are paramount.
As an experienced SQL Server DBA/ Developer you will be tasked with the support of the database and reporting systems and servers, whilst assisting with the development and integration of further database solutions. You will also be tasked with the set up and administration of reporting processes; Crystal Reports, SSRS, VBA or Sage Report Designer. You will have experience of working in a multi database environment with complex ETL Processes and high data throughout.
- Excellent salary
- Highly desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Private Medical
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server 2008 – 2012
- Project management of implementing new software
- High proficiency in Transact SQL; T-SQL – including stored procedures, Triggers, Functions
- SSRS – development of and maintenance
- SSIS – especially ETL Processes
Please submit an application for a discussion and the full job description for this role.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us