Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN
Salary: £14.49 per hour
We’re currently have a number of fantastic opportunities for experienced Staff Nurses to work at a nursing home for the elderly based in Nottingham.
Belongs to a highly reputable organisation who specialise in care for elderly residents with a range of nursing needs including dementia and Alzheimer’s. The home is broken up into a number of independent rooms decorated to a 5* luxury standard with state of the art equipment.
You will possess excellent clinical skills with experience working within a similar position. You will have a passion in providing outstanding care and enjoy working with a range of service users.
You will be working alongside the clinical manager to ensure smooth running of the home, you have a range of responsibilities including:
• On-going assessments on service users
• Creating, reviewing and maintaining care plans
• Health and Safety Risk Assessments
• Ensure all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the nursing home
• Supervise visits and liaise with GPs and Health Care Professionals in order to establish good relationships
• Assist the Home Manager with formal appraisal of staff members in line with home policy
You will be a qualified Registered Nurse RGN or RMN. You will be clinically up to date with a passion for providing excellent care to vulnerable adults. Previous experience within a similar setting is desirable but not essential; full training will be provided.
If you are interested in progressing within a successful company who believe in investing time and money into creating excellent nurses, then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
To apply for this position please click on the apply button and we will be in contact in the near future.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us