- £12 - £13 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client owns a small number of luxurious care homes, that they operate at a very high standards. They are currently looking for staff nurses (RGN or RMN) for their new unit at their nursing home in Warminster. You’ll need to be a qualified nurse who’s passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to older people.
- To ensure that comprehensive nursing assessment is carried out for all assigned residents to identify individual care needs with respect to age, spirituality, culture, ethnicity and gender.
- To ensure that each allocated resident has a comprehensive, clear and up-to-date plan of care with specified objectives designed to meet the individual’s identified care needs.
- To ensure the appropriate involvement of resident, relatives and significant others in the formulation and implementation of care plans, while respecting the wishes and autonomy of the individual within your care.
- To ensure that clear effective communication occurs, with the person identified as the main carer or appropriate contact for each resident in your care.
- To implement care plans for assigned residents to meet the individual’s identified care needs. To ensure that the care given is regularly and thoroughly evaluated against the identified care objectives in order that the effectiveness of care plans can be maintained.
- To ensure, through supervision and shift management, that junior staff implement care plans to a high standard
- Through supervised practice consolidate theoretical knowledge into sound clinical practice.
The Successful Candidate
- You need to be a qualified Nurse with current NMC PIN number – we can consider both RGN or RMN qualifications
- You’ll need to be able to commute to Warminster
- You’ll need to be able to work flexibly over a shift pattern
- Experience within a nursing home environment is beneficial but not essential
Interested? Click Apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us