We have a fantastic opportunity for a Staffing (Rota) Manager to coordinate levels of care in a children’s residential home based in Surrey.
You will be responsible for the management of rotas and staffing across the service
My client support children with high learning disability care needs.
- You will be responsbile for the day-to-day rota planning and management together with active involvement with recruitment and retention
- You will have a good understanding of rota managment and the skill mix of the staff team
- You will work very closely with the management team to ensure the service is staffed appropriately and safely to meet the needs of the people supported.
- Ensure staffing is safe and effective on a daily basis across the service.
- To be involved in the recruitment and selection of staff together with the care managers.
- Effective management of agency staff including the booking and cancelling of shifts.
- We are looking for someone who has experience working in either the children’s or learning disabilities sector.
- You will preferably have previous rota management experience in a residential setting
- A health and social care qualification (minimum NVQ level 3)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
To be considered for this role please click ‘Apply’ to send an up to date copy of your CV.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.