- £20000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking for a Staffing Scheduler for a 6 month contract, to work in a Residential and Education site that provide care and support for Children with Learning disabilities. The company provide care along withonsite education to Children ages 9 – 16.
- Using an electronic rostering system, you will be responsible for the update and reports.
- Contact float, bank and agency staff in order to fill gaps in the rota across the sites.
- Inform departments of sickness and absence and follow up calls with staff members.
- Conduct new and agency staff inductions in line with ofsted.
- Ensure compliance is met with all staff on site.
- Experience of rostering arrangements and using electronic systems.
- Background of working within Children’s services, would be an advantage.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience of MS packages.
- Understanding of working time directive (2003)
- Flexibility to work 5 days a week including weekends, between shifts from 06.30 – 13.30pm and 14.00pm – 21.00pm.
Due to the location of the service you will be required to have a full driving license with access to a vehicle.
The company offer £20k salary per annum, 35 days holiday per annum and a stakeholder pension, free parking and free meals on duty.
If you are interested in the above and would like to find out more, apply NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us