- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Hemel Hempstead
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Based in Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire
Salary up to £25,000 + Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s most recognisable and established high street names are currently looking to recruit a Store Manager who would cover stores across the Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire area. The role will entail covering a pre-agreed range of stores, providing management cover as required across the following stores; Luton, Dunstable, Aylesbury, Thame, Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead.
You will be expected to ensure high standards of performance and customer service are achieved and maintained for the duration of covering period at any particular store. As the senior member of staff you would be responsible for driving profitability and delivering business objectives through…
– Recruiting, developing and motivating a high calibre team
– Promoting a high standard of visual merchandising throughout the store
– Managing Health & Safety issues
– Developing and implementing loss prevention controls
– Ensuring compliance with up to date retail and employment legislation
– Previous retail management experience within a high street retail and customer service environment.
– Strong leadership and coaching skills plus excellent sales ability and commercial acumen
– A versatile and flexible individual with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
– Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking ability
– Creative and able to demonstrate excellent visual merchandising skills and the ability to shape a store around delivering a first class customer journey
A leading high street retailer, established in 1968, with over 400 stores across the UK. Offering a competitive salary, staff discount, training, plus a rewarding and stimulating place to work, this is a fantastic for an accomplished retail professional to make an impact within a dynamic company at an exciting point in their history.
To apply for the Store Manager opportunity please send us a CV and covering letter quoting reference CLN48.
This role may be suitable for you if you have a background as any of the following: Store Manager, General Manager, Branch Manager, Retail Manager, Shop Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Assistant Manager, Sales Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Deputy Store Manager.
This job would be suitable for candidates based in: Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Thame, Princes Risborough, High Wycombe, Amersham, Chesham, Tring, Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, St Albans.