- £24000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Support Manager (Healthcare)
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 + excellent enhancements
I currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Support Manager to join a well-established, nationwide company who provide supported living services to adults who have learning disabilities. This role will be based in Leeds, on a permanent, full time basis.
We are looking for an experienced Support Manager to take the responsibility for managing a number of supported living services across Leeds. The services you will be responsible for support adults who have complex needs and challenging behaviours.
The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future
As Support Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Managing and motivating a staff team to deliver high quality, person centred support
– Take the lead in recruitment, induction and training of employees
– Build new and maintain existing relationships with commissioners, families, carers, staff and the wider community
– Ensure all relevant records are accurate
– Make sure the production of weekly rota’s are effective
– Take responsibility for performance management
– Authorise expenditure against agreed budgets
– Work with senior management to identify areas for improvement
– Undertake the role of Registered Manager as necessary
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum)
– A background of working within social care, ideally within a similar role
– Experience with people who have learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and/or complex needs
– Good leadership, communication and organisational skills
– Knowledge of safeguarding processes, preferably for vulnerable adults
– Flexible towards working hours and able to take part in the ‘on call’ rota
– A good working knowledge of financial and budget management
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Service Manager, Deputy Manager, Team Leader, Care Supervisor, Peripatetic Manager, Home Manager or Support Manager.
*A Full UK Driving License is required for this role
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible as shortlisting will be completed as applications are received with a view to recruit by early December.
For more information, please contact Kate at Coburg Banks.