- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Support Manager – Learning Disabilities
Salary – £25,000 – £30,000
Location – Warwickshire
We have an exciting new opportunity for a business minded Support Manager who wants to work for a forward thinking, fast growing company. Our client is renowned for its high quality care across both CQC and REACH, and offers excellent support and training programmes to enable staff to achieve their career goals and aspirations.
As the Service Manager you will be supporting the Operations Director in the management and development of supported living services across Warwickshire, Coventry and Solihull. You will be working with the Operations Director and Managing Director to plan, review and monitor new services across the local area. You will be responsible for the development of these services as well as maintaining an excellent reputation and continual quality of care.
– Experience of working with Adults who have a learning disability or present challenging behaviours
– A good business acumen and a good sense commercial awareness
– Experience of managing a staff teams & budgets
– Carry out Service User assessment visits and reviews
– Liaise and work with all and any regulatory / compliance agency and local authority social services’ departments
– To ensure all administration processes are followed in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
Interested? Please “apply now” or call Fran Stallard for an informal chat on 01213622317
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us