- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Support Manager – Leading Supported Living Provider
circa £25,000 + excellent enhancements
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Support Manager to join a well-established company who provide supported living services to adults with learning disabilities. This role will be based in Sheffield but will involve frequent travel throughout Sheffield, Leeds and surrounding areas.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to enhancements for ‘on call’ duties, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, 28 days’ annual leave and excellent in house training.
Part of this role will involve you delivering PROACT-SCIPr-UK training so existing experience of this would be advantageous however not essential as the successful candidate will be enrolled on a course to develop their knowledge.
The Support Manager will split their time equally between managing the supported living service in Sheffield and traveling between sites to deliver necessary training.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL*
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Taking responsibility for the management of the supported living provision
– Working to an agreed budget and monitor spending
– Supporting and implementing change, as required
– Overseeing the production of weekly rota’s for all staff members
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum)
The Support Manager will need to have:
– Experience of working within a similar position, ideally with learning disabilities
– Knowledge and experience of delivering of training
– a good level of IT literacy and confidence when using systems such as Microsoft Office
– a Flexible approach towards working hours
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us