I am recruiting for an experienced Support Manager to join a well-established nationwide company who support adults with learning disabilities and other associated needs.
This role will be based in Southend and you will be required to work within a supported living scheme which compromises of individual flats and cottages.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to enhancements for ‘on call’ duties, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, 28 days’ annual leave and excellent in house training.
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the management of the supported living provision
– Work to an agreed budget and monitor spending
– Oversee the production of weekly rota’s for all staff members
– Ensure that the service is consistently running to a high standard
– Take part in the ‘on call’ rota, as required
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
– Experience of working within a similar position, ideally with learning disabilities
– Good level of IT literacy and confidence when using systems such as Microsoft Office
– Flexible approach towards working hours
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL to be considered for this post
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us