- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Support Manager (Healthcare)
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary: £25,000 – £26,000 + excellent benefits
I am currently recruiting for a Support Manager for a supported living provision based near to Ipswich. This high quality service supports people with learning disabilities. This role will be based near Ipswich, on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and competitive benefits package including enhancements for on call duties, 28 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and much more.
I am looking for an experienced Support Manager to take responsibility for managing multiple supported living services within the Ipswich area.
As Support Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Managing and motivating a staff team to deliver high quality, person centred support
– Build new and maintain existing relationships with commissioners, families, carers, staff and the wider community
– Take responsibility for performance management
– Work with senior management to identify areas for improvement
– Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
– Experience of managing budgets
– Proficient at using IT systems
– Background of developing staff teams
– Learning Disabilities experience, ideally within a supported living provision
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this position as you will be expected to travel between sites on a regular basis
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us