- £18982.08 - £20178.60 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Support Worker to join an expanding team, supporting children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties in Surrey. Salary dependent on experience £18982 – £20178, with sleep ins paid additionally.
My client is an independent provider of high quality care services, for young people. They require a Residential Support Worker to provide a residential child care service within a therapeutic environment. Full time hours are available for Support Workers who are flexible and enthusiastic and are prepared to work with a variety of young people with diverse needs.
- To protect the confidentiality of the young people and their families
- To be available for regular supervision and to attend staff meetings and meetings on behalf of young person’s where required
- To supervise access visits where required
- To manage budget and ensure that all records and monies are kept safe
- To work on a 3 week rolling rota, including sleep ins
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a residential setting
- Previous experience supporting vulnerable young people with challenging behaviours
- Must be computer literate with excellent communication skills
- Must hold a full UK driving Licence and have own transport
For further information please call Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.