- £7.50 - £7.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Support Worker roles – Contracted hours
Rate of Pay; £7.50 per hour
Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts will include Days, Sleep-ins and some waking nights
My client is looking to recruit a number of Support Workers to work in their supported living houses across Chester. As a Support Worker you’ll enable adults with Learning Disabilities to live the life they chose and maintain their independence.
- To offer personal care and social care to service users, following their individual care plan
- Act as key worker for a number of service users, participating in on going assessments and reviews
- To promote and assist with all aspects of independence within the home environment
- Support Service users to arrange and attend medical appointments, to maintain their links with their family and friends in the community
- Enable service users to access community facilities and attend social events
- Participate in the content and development of person centred care plans
- Ideally we are looking for people with prior experience of working with clients with a learning disability and who have a Diploma or NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care
- You’ll need good communication skills, including the ability to listen to, observe, understand and respond to the needs of service users
- You’ll need to be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- You’ll need the ability to undertake all aspects of personal care
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318