- £7.00 - £10.49 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Support Worker / Care Assistant – Numerous Posts available
Bristol, and South Gloucestershire – Driving Licence and own vehicle Essential
Hourly Rate: £7.00 – £10.49 per hour
Various shifts are available, including days, evenings, weekends and sleep-ins
Part time – Full time hours are available
Our Client is determined to provide the best quality support to people with learning difficulties. We are looking for support workers that can deliver person centred care, maximise independence and promote opportunities within leisure, employment and education. Applicants should ideally have previous experience and possess at least an NVQ2 in care, although we are eager to hear from people who are passionate in offering quality support.
We are a unique company with strong ideas. Everything that we work towards bears the imprint of our ethos, values and philosophy.
We have total clarity of who we are and how we do things and aim for our employees to understand and promote our philosophy to others within our company and profession. This allows us to remain genuine in our objectives and to meet the high demands that we place upon ourselves. Regardless of our competitors, we are committed to providing a quality service and continuously seek new ways of bettering ourselves and the lives of others.
Our services should be considered special and our staff and our customers expect quality results from the services that we provide. To achieve this, we rely on a consistent and hard working staff team that are willing to go the extra mile.
- To support adults with learning difficulties, delivering individualised services and promoting opportunity.
- To assist with providing personal care and support with domestic tasks.
- To assist with an individual’s daily needs promoting independence and positive based outcomes.
- To adhere to the values, ethos and philosophy of the organisation.
- You need to be enthusiastic, committed and demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience to a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided. –
- Qualifications are not essential -but an NVQ2 or higher in health and social care would be an advantage.
- You will need to be able to adapt and remain flexible, being able to work evenings and weekends when required.
It is essential that you have held a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle
There are a number of positions and shifts available, and various hours from part time to full time. Our starting rates are –
– Day shifts; £7 per hour
– Evenings £8.73 per hour
– Saturdays £9.33 per hour
– Sundays £10.49 per hour
– Sleep-ins £25-£30 per night
These rates can increase with experience and qualifications after the probationary period. There are also a number of staff benefits incorporated.
You will receive full training and the opportunity to complete qualifications.
Interested? Click the ‘Apply’ button or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
Within 48 hours you’ll receive an email from us with further detail about the application process.