We are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to join our busy and friendly Temps4Care team.
We have a number of Temp to Perm vacancies supporting vulnerbale adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health at residential setting in Coventry.
Our client supports younger and older adults with complex care needs, including; challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and mental health.
As a Support Worker it is important that you:
• Are caring, enthusiastic and passionate about improving the lives of others.
• Have calm and patient persona.
• Understand the varying challenges that come with mental health and learning disabilities.
• Are reliable and flexible.
Join our team and we will reward you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Progression opportunities
• Sickness incentives
• Quarterly bonuses
Shift patterns are:
7am – 2pm
2pm – 9pm
7am – 9pm
Monday – Sunday
Interested? Please contact Natalie Hutchings on 0121 362 2326 for an informal chat.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.