Support Worker / Care Assistant – Numerous Posts available
Bristol, and South Gloucestershire – Driving Licence and own vehicle essential
Hourly Rate: £7.00 – £10.49 per hour
Various shifts are available, including days, evenings, weekends and sleep-ins
Part time – Full time hours are available
Our client is determined to provide the best quality support to people with Learning Disabilities living in the community. We are looking for Support Workers who can deliver person centred care, maximise independence and promote opportunities within leisure, employment and education.
Applicants should ideally have previous experience of being a Support Worker or Care Assistant, although we are eager to hear from people who are passionate in offering quality support.
The Role of a Support Worker
– To support adults with learning disabilities, delivering individualised services and promoting opportunity.
– To assist with providing personal care and support with domestic tasks.
– To assist with an individual’s daily needs promoting independence and positive based outcomes.
– To adhere to the values, ethos and philosophy of the organisation.
-You need to be enthusiastic, committed and demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
– Experience in a similar role such as Support Worker or Care Assistant is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
– You’ll be passionate about supporting individuals with learning disabilities to live independent lives
– Qualifications are not essential -but an NVQ2 or higher in health and social care would be an advantage.
– You will need to be able to adapt and remain flexible, being able to work evenings and weekends when required.
– It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle
There are a number of Support Worker positions and shifts available, and various hours from part time to full time.
Starting rates are –
– Day shifts; £7 per hour
– Evenings £8.73 per hour
– Saturdays £9.33 per hour
– Sundays £10.49 per hour
– Sleep-ins £25-£30 per night
These rates can increase with experience and qualifications after the probationary period. There are also a number of staff benefits incorporated.
You’ll receive full training and the opportunity to complete qualifications.
– We are a unique company with strong ideas. Everything that we work towards bears the imprint of our ethos, values and philosophy.
– Our services should be considered special and our staff and our customers expect quality results from the services that we provide. To achieve this, we rely on a consistent and hard-working staff team that are willing to go the extra mile.
Click the ‘Apply’ button to send your CV to us, within 48 hours you’ll receive an email from us with further details about the application process
For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us