- £13650 - £15210 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £13,650 – £15,210
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced support worker to join an organisation that supports adults with autism and learning disabilities.
The role involves providing support to service users in a residential home. The organisation aims to promote independent living and encourages social inclusion in the community to service users in a safe and secure environment.
There are many duties involved in the role of Support Worker including:
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/ assisting service users, when required with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing and all other aspects of daily living
- Assist in framework of social activities by interacting with clients and helping them to continue with hobbies and interests
- Observe care planning needs for service users and complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the Home’s policies and procedures
- Carry out regular checks on service users at intervals determined by senior staff members.
The successful candidate will be an experienced support worker with at least one year experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and/or mental health issues and you must have highly developed social skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people. You will hold or be willing to work towards NVQ Level 2 and be willing to undertake further training and personal development.
An organisation that supports adults with autism and learning disabilities in a residential home and are engaged in Autism Accreditation with the Autistic Society.
This position will be suitable for: Support worker, carer, community care, health care assistant, nursing assistant, domiciliary carer, learning disabilities worker, mental health support worker
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Hayley Green and your application will be considered
My contact details are
0121 362 2314